Work for Revive Bodywork
At Revive Bodywork, we pride ourselves on hiring the best, most effective and passionate massage therapists in Denver. We're highly selective and look for individuals with proven experience, or young post graduates who show remarkable promise.
Seeking part-time lmt:
Who are you:
A compassionate licensed massage professional with confident hands and an infectious personality. You’re experienced in deep tissue massage (and possibly other modalities as well) with proven ability to listen to clients’ needs, solve their pain points, and be effective enough that they return again and again. You’re someone who takes immense amount of pride in your unique capabilities and has a desire to connect with each person who hits your table.
Who are our clients:
Clients are used to picking their own Pandora station, aromatherapy, focus points and pressure, and all sessions fuse multiple modalities, currently including Ashiatsu, Thai stretching and have an emphasis on rhythmic movement and consistent and deep muscular work. The clientele is made up of high stress business professionals looking to shut off their mind, endurance athletes and the Colorado outdoor sports advocates needing restoration and repair from rigorous extracurricular fun, and the modern mother hoping to have someone care for her needs for a change.
- Provide exceptional massages (max 6.5 hrs per day).
- Willing to work weekends
- All scheduling and necessary massage items provided. (vegan massage cream, hot towels, aromatherapy essential oils, music, table, linens)
- Willingness to perform typical office tasks when not massaging. Including but not limited to:
- Answering phones and scheduling in-bound calls
- Maintaining office cleanliness
- Contributing to outbound marketing efforts to find new customers. May include making phone calls, creating email notifications, etc.
- Willingness to participate in (paid) chair massage promotional events
- Semi-regular need to enter booking and client information in MindBody software.
- 2+ years minimum in the industry as an employed Massage Therapist
- Available to work a minimum of 3 days per week @ 9 hours per day.
- Colorado Massage License up to date
- 500+ hrs schooling from accredited Massage School
- Must be able to complete a minimum of 4.5 hrs back to back (with 15 mins scheduled in between each treatment)
- Must provide current/past client reviews
- Reflexology, Ashiatsu, Thai Stretching and Prenatal experience or certifications are a plus
- Knowledge of the Vagaro booking system is a plus